Internet connection issue
Options
Mubarak
Posts: 2
hi zyxel team. ,
I just received my NR5103EV2 mobile broadband router and facing issue with internet connection , some times when I connect to the network i have wifi without internet connection i have checked router settings from website its showing the router connection is up , after I restarted my router will have good internet connection this issue repeated every 1-2 days i have to restart the router please advise to fix it
0
All Replies
-
no one can help
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 240 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight