Site Pro Upgrade Not Working - Need help

Gibsonmb
Gibsonmb Posts: 1  Freshman Member
edited July 12 in Service & License

I have Pro licences for all devices, I assigned a Pro licence to the final device today but it already has a plus licence. The Pro licence is assigned to it but not activated. There is nowhere to activate that licence. It is very frustrating. I also cannot talk to tech support as the site wide still says "Plus" (even though I've paid and assigned Pro licences to all devices. I cannot set it to Pro because this last licence will not activate. It's a totally rubbish system so for now I'm advising all my clients to buy products other than Zyxel (like TP-Link) which have more reliable and manageable cloud licencing system with proper support.

How do I fix this issue? Obviously the useless AI chat has had no helpful suggestions. It does not even respond to expletives, death threats or suggestions of suicide!

UPDATE: At 0753 this morning the licence got activated, not by me, so I assume somebody from Zyxel read this and activated the licence manually. I now have a Pro site. Thank you but there has to be a better way to contact support at the Plus level, especially if it is to support an upgrade to Pro.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,291  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate
    Answer ✓

Dear Gibsonmb,

We understand that you've purchased Pro licenses for all your devices, but are encountering difficulties activating the final device due to an existing Plus license. This situation occurs because a Nebula Plus pack organization cannot be directly upgraded to a Nebula Pro pack organization due to system specifications.

We've taken immediate action on your behalf:

1. We've successfully upgraded your organization to Pro status.
    2. This upgrade should resolve the activation issues you've been facing.

If you still encounter any issues after these steps, please don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team. We're committed to resolving this for you. 

If you want to upgrade from a Nebula Plus pack organization to a Nebula Pro pack organization in the future, please don't hesitate to contact @Zyxel_CSO.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,291  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate
    Answer ✓

Dear Gibsonmb,

We understand that you've purchased Pro licenses for all your devices, but are encountering difficulties activating the final device due to an existing Plus license. This situation occurs because a Nebula Plus pack organization cannot be directly upgraded to a Nebula Pro pack organization due to system specifications.

We've taken immediate action on your behalf:

1. We've successfully upgraded your organization to Pro status.
    2. This upgrade should resolve the activation issues you've been facing.

If you still encounter any issues after these steps, please don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team. We're committed to resolving this for you. 

If you want to upgrade from a Nebula Plus pack organization to a Nebula Pro pack organization in the future, please don't hesitate to contact @Zyxel_CSO.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

Service & License Help Center