NWA130BE Lan Port for VLAN 2

George993
George993 Posts: 17  Freshman Member
Community MVP 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited July 29 in Nebula

How can I change the LAN port of the NWA130BE to flow all traffic through it to VLAN2?

Thanks,

George

Best Answers

• davidfi01
    davidfi01 Posts: 12  Freshman Member
    10 Comments First Answer
    Answer ✓

Change PVID to "2" in your case - that should work.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,352  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    Answer ✓

Hi @George993 ,

If your access point supports a LAN port, it will be listed at the bottom of the page.

To change the LAN port settings of a specific AP, click on that AP and configure the settings.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

All Replies

• davidfi01
    davidfi01 Posts: 12  Freshman Member
    10 Comments First Answer
    Answer ✓

Change PVID to "2" in your case - that should work.

• George993
    George993 Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    Community MVP 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Thanks David. I use Nebula and found it as well in the AP and Port settings. Good to know where I can change it as well if I decide not to renew Nebula. I assume you have to change it for every AP when web managed? I wish there was a way in Nebula to apply it only to one AP, it changes all of them.

George

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,352  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    Answer ✓

Hi @George993 ,

If your access point supports a LAN port, it will be listed at the bottom of the page.

To change the LAN port settings of a specific AP, click on that AP and configure the settings.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Nebula Tips & Tricks