NWA50AX PRO 160mhz

rossano
rossano Posts: 4  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited September 18 in Nebula

Hi, I have a NWA50AX PRO. It's working fine but I have to set 160mhz bandwidth every time it reboots. I have set the override in the radio setting and the settings doesn't change. I have to change channel and the 160mhz bandwidth. Is this a Nebula bug?

Edit

Rebooting fixes the channel width, but after some time the channel width is back to 80MHz

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,098  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @rossano,

I have tested it in my lab with the latest firmware version, but the channel and channel width aren't changed after reboot.

May I know your firmware version and have your organization's privilege to check this issue? Please reference the FAQ below to enable the privilege.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• rossano
    First Comment

I just enabled the Support Access. The setting of 160 MHz remain the same. But the real radio signal is 80 MHz. I think that the settings change even when the auto DCS scans for the best channel.

• rossano
    First Comment
    edited September 18

This is now without reboot. The channel width is now 80MHz.

Rebooting fixes the channel width, but after some time the channel width is back to 80MHz.

Nebula Tips & Tricks