Nas 542 share publish problem

Gregor
Gregor Posts: 7  Freshman Member
First Anniversary
edited May 2018 in Personal Cloud Storage
Hello all, I am having a problem on the media server publish share side.
i can activate the media server, but I can not modify the settings on the publish share side.
when I click a button, and then click “apply”, the apply button will remain bright blue, and will not change.
even after several minutes. When I change the site, and go back to the share site, it is all set back to the original setting. Any idea?

#NAS_May

All Replies

• Ijnrsi
    Ijnrsi Posts: 254  Master Member
    Hi, do you mean that your media server can always on, but the shard folder you set as publish, then after several time, the folder setting will become unpublish?
    Maybe you can try rescan contect or clear cache and restart media server in Twonky setting page as below:

• Gregor
    First Anniversary
    Hi thanks for your reply. It’s actually, that the folders I like to share, never will be set to share, because the apply button does not have any effect. I can switch on the Twonky server, and the preconfigured shares do work. But I can not add other shares from my additional drives. The drives are shown in the side, and I can click them on. But the apply button does not have any effect. That’s the problem . Many thanks for and idea :-) 
  • Gregor
    First Anniversary
    This is , how it looks. I have clicked on NAS1 publish videos, and press apply. Now the apply button will remain in this bright blue, but will never have an effect. 
  • Ijnrsi
    Ijnrsi Posts: 254  Master Member
    Hi I see you use IPAD to access NAS, have you tried by PC's browser?
    And another way to enable media publish, you can go shared folder and choose the folder you want to publish, then click edit and modify in shared folder publishing page, maybe this can be a workaround.

Consumer Product Help Center