Multi X speed?

Options
retfr8flyr
retfr8flyr Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited July 2018 in Multy WiFi System
I have Cox cable for internet, with 300 down package. I have an Arris SB8200 modem and I can connect my computer directly and receive 300+ down. With my Zyxel multi connected I only get 40-50 down, with both wireless and direct connection to the Multi with my computer, Nobody seems to be able to figure out why. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#MultyX_July

All Replies

• Penny
    Penny Posts: 65  Ally Member
    Options
    Hi retfr8flyr,
    May I know what is the firmware version of you Multy X?
    How do you test to get 40-50 down? When your client device is connected with 1st Multy X Node via wireless or Ethernet, both connection got speed result 40-50?
  • retfr8flyr
    retfr8flyr Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options
    Firmware version is 2.000(ABK j.2)C0. I can test with the app or through one of the speed test sites and I get the same results. Yes both wireless and Ethernet connections have the same speed through the Multi X node. Could there be some firmware problem between the Arris and the Multy? Cox only allows one connection port on the Arris, so I can't test direct connection speed when the Multi is connected.
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    In order to provide you with a better assistance, we have contacted you via private message. Please kindly check your message box.

Consumer Product Help Center