Multy x app stays disconnected

Options
2»

All Replies

• Zemfira
    Zemfira Posts: 7  Freshman Member
    Options
    Same problem here. Iphone X, iOS 12.4, I’ve tried to setup newly bought Multy kit 3. First Multy created a network, but in the final “picture” showed Bluetooth settings error and offers two options: try again to connect to Internet via Bluetooth or to reset Multy. I tried both options, tried to swap two Multy-s and received same error! The Multy App shows clean place with no nodes in it, but I do have wi-fi working! I tried to view the internet connection through Diagnostics and it showed “unknown” node. But after I closed and re-opened the app it looks like I just had installed it - it offers a setup, and shows no nodes at all. I have no idea what to do :'(
  • ENDLESS
    ENDLESS Posts: 56  Ally Member
    Options
    Do you mean you cannot install Multy node successfully?
    Can you share the screenshot about the failure message?

Please go to iPhone X's Settings > Bluetooth, then disable and re-enable Bluetooth to try again.
    Do you know the LED status during the problem happened? And what is your network topology?
  • Robert22
    Robert22 Posts: 5  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    I have the same problem. Installing the first Multy X, creating WiFi, worked fine. But if I want (and I need it) to configure the Multy X or to add a new Multy X, I cant do it, because the app shows "disconnected" even if its connectsed to the WiFi. very strange, need help asap, otherwise I cant use my Multy X.
  • RibeiroRogerio
    RibeiroRogerio Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    Options
    same error to me!!!
  • RibeiroRogerio
    RibeiroRogerio Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    Options
    my phone is a iPhone X with iOS 14

Consumer Product Help Center