Yes - Multi X can support 6 nodes

Hayne
Hayne Posts: 9  Freshman Member
edited September 2018 in Multy WiFi System
So I have now set up the 6 node network and its running very well and rock solid at the moment.

Its running in a 16th century stone & cob Devon farmhouse with most external and internal walls > 3ft thick and I'm getting 4K streaming in all 5 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, study, and even the outside (separate building) workshop.The only "flaky" node is in the workshop, about 15M across a yard from the main house and also made of cob & stone and this node is the second hop from the router, even so I'm still getting 40-50 down and 30 Mbps up, with internet running at about 30Mbps, bearing in mind this is passing through 3 very thick stone walls and an internal kitchen wall I think thats pretty good, with the iPad streaming Full HD TV without continually stopping.

So all in all I'm very happy with the system, much more stable than the power line adaptors I've been running for the last few years on an older wiring install and susceptible to drops out on a frequent basis.

Very pleased I took the plunge and put on the additional nodes, its all working very well for me at the moment - great kit!

Pdc

#MultyX_Sep

Comments

• Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    edited September 2018
    @Hayne,

We would like to thank you for your positive review.
    We will keep improving Multy X for the better user experience.

And there are some update today,
    Multy App has launched new version 2.0.2.
    - Faster app response with improved performance.
    Multy X has launched new firmware V2.10(ABKJ.0)C0.
    - Additional bug fixes and enhancements.

• Hayne
    Hayne Posts: 9  Freshman Member
    The firmware upgrade has given me around another 50Mbps on the workshop node (2nd hop) and the same increase on the first hop device, the nodes running in the star configuration are about the same as prior to the upgrade.

Consumer Product Help Center