The MySQL server of the NAS326 app runs only on localhost, how do I make it LAN reachable?
Options
All Replies
-
Hi all,
I followed the instructions found in this thread but, after the save/reboot of NAS, when I started the mysql server again an error msg is displayed (please see the screenshot)
Does anybody know how to point me in the right direction in order to restore the MySqlserver App?
Thanks
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 379 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member