Why does the box for AMG1302-T11C claim it works with VDSL2?

Funkle
Funkle Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited December 2018 in Smart Home Product
I purchased the AMG1302-T11C modem because the back of the box said it was compatible with VDSL2, as that's what my connection requires. However, I was not able to get any connection (dsl light didn't even turn on). Settings are correct and firmware is updated. Is it possible to get it working with VDSL2 or did I just waste money buying this thing?

#CPE_Nov_2018

All Replies

• Zyxel_Support_CPE
    Zyxel_Support_CPE Posts: 188  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary

Hi Fuukle,

AMG1302-T11C is ADSL modem so it’s used for ADSL link up. You mentioned “the back of the box said it was compatible with VDSL2”, can you please provide the picture? And please let me know where you buy this device and serial number of device?

• Funkle
    Funkle Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Hello, thanks for your answer. I bought the modem brand new at a supermarket in Finland. I've attached pictures of the box and serial number.
  • Zyxel_Support_CPE
    First Anniversary
    Hi Fuukle,

Thanks for your picture and I am sorry to cause this issue. Anyway, I will have a internal discussion and then let you know how to resolve it. 
  • Zyxel_Support_CPE
    First Anniversary
    Hi Fuukle,

In order to provide you with a better assistance, we contacted you through private message to get more information, please check your message box.

Consumer Product Help Center