Remote Access NAS326

Bernardo
Bernardo Posts: 14  Freshman Member
edited January 2019 in Personal Cloud Storage
Hi guys,
I have a NAS326 and unfortunately I still can not access remotely (for now I only log in locally)
and also during setup on myZyxelCloud I can not set up the uPnP.
So i wanted to know what ports I need to open.
(from remote I can access only through the app zyxelDrive but I'm interested in being able to access through the finder on the mac)

Could someone help me?

Thank you so much!

#NAS_Jan_2019

Comments

• Wiasouda
    Wiasouda Posts: 156  Master Member
    Check your gateway and DNS address in your NAS326 and myzyxelcloud package installed or not.
    it should automatically show in the list, if no, then might be NAS326 can't access Internet.
  • Bernardo
    yes, I have these things but how can I access them remotely?
  • Batou
    Batou Posts: 101  Ally Member
    so you already pair the device to your cloud account?
    If yes, you will see the UPnP setting in the cloud web site, then you can configure it and show the used port.
  • Bernardo
    Yes but when I try to click configure uPnP I get written "device not found" (as also in the image above)
  • Bernardo
    I have also enabled the uPnP on my router but I can not synchronize the NAS with the router.
    Maybe I have to forward a port on the router?

• Batou
    Batou Posts: 101  Ally Member
    Normally, you doesn't need to setup the port forwarding.
    Can you show the TCP/IP setting and UPnP page of your NAS here for checking?
    Besides you could manually configure it in UPnP mapping page, try this.
  • Bernardo
    Now I'm not at home but the TCP / IP page shows this: 

it's an image taken from the internet but instead of 10.168.3.134 I have my IP address 192.168.xx.xx and the subnet mask.
    Unfortunately in the page "uPnP mapping" I get written that the router does not support uPnP so I can not see anything on this page, but I have enabled uPnP on the router ...
  • Bernardo
    Is there anyone who knows the problem?
  • Ijnrsi
    Ijnrsi Posts: 254  Master Member
    Have you manually setup static address for your NAS326? IP, DNS and gateway, then you can manually modify the UPnP port in UPnP port Mapping page.
    And to unregister the device and reinstall the myzyxelcloud package, then do again the pair program.
    Moreover, your NAS326 should find the UPnP router and show in this page.

• Bernardo
    Yes, I set a static I address on the router page, then on the ZyXELCloud page I managed to give the DDNS a name and then the Gateway came out. The DNS on the modem is not set but I do not know what to put, because among the various items there is a box where it makes me choose for example: "No-ip" or other services.
    Thanks a lot!

Consumer Product Help Center