replacement disk in RAID - NAS326
Options
Marcineq
Posts: 1
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Hi guys !
I had a created RAID with two disks - 750 GB and 2 TB. After some time, I bought another 2 TB drive and I changed this 750 GB. How to make a 2 TB RAID now, because it has 750 ...
#NAS_Aug_2019
I had a created RAID with two disks - 750 GB and 2 TB. After some time, I bought another 2 TB drive and I changed this 750 GB. How to make a 2 TB RAID now, because it has 750 ...
#NAS_Aug_2019
0
All Replies
-
What is your RAID type?
You can go to Storage Manager > Internal Storage > Volume > Manage to expand the volume.
Please refer to chapter 5.3.1.4 of user's guide.
https://www.zyxel.com/support/download_landing/product/nas326_22.shtml?c=gb&l=en&pid=20150327120001&tab=User_s_Guide&pname=NAS326
You also can check this discussion.
https://homeforum.zyxel.com/discussion/comment/899#Comment_899
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 518 News and Release
- 100 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Ally Member