LTE5366-M608 Internet disappears when downloading at high speed

All Replies

• miklelv
    miklelv Posts: 10  Freshman Member
    Thank you very much. Yes, the update helped. Already 5 hours works on high speed. Of course it would be necessary for weeks to check for stability. There is still a question of assigning the default priority WAN/LAN1 wired connection, and LTE backup. It looks more logical, but not the other way around. Why don't you want to make this feature in firmware ? What do I need to do to get the WAN / LAN1 function primary, LTE secondary ?

• Hikari
    Hikari Posts: 99
    First Comment
    Hi miklelv
    I have checked with my team, LTE5366-M608 cannot change WAN priority, and currently, we have no plan to do this implementation. Sorry about we cannot fulfill this requirement.
  • miklelv
    Answer ✓
    When flashing the new version, the device worked under load with a high download speed. After resetting to the default settings, the situation with the loss of the Internet repeated.

The router was sold as it looks like an unfinished device.

• miklelv
    Answer ✓
    When flashing the new version, the device worked under load with a high download speed. After resetting to the default settings, the situation with the loss of the Internet repeated. The router was sold as it looks like an unfinished device.

• AlfredoQ
    AlfredoQ Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    I have the same issue for the last few weeks; after some time usage, I still see LTE interface with assigned IP address and gateway, but I cannot neither ping the gateway IP, neither any outside IP. Where can I get the firmware update you did mention here above?

thanks.
  • Hikari
    Hikari Posts: 99
    First Comment
    Hi AlfredoQ
    I have sent you the latest FW link in your mailbox, please receive FW and let me know your test result. Thank you!
  • Frustrated
    Frustrated Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Two days spent trying to figure out what's wrong with this my new router. Madness LEDs, non working USB, clock resetting on every shut-off and never adjusts automatically, only eight DHCP static IPs, port forwarding dysfunctional... I'm tired and I'm thinking that this item is defective but if I can get a new firmware I'll give it a last try before returning it. I'm on V1.00(ABKA.0)C0, now, the only one I can get from Zyxel web site. Thanks.

• ista
    ista Posts: 1
    same problem, looking for a firmware
  • I have the same issue for my new LTE5366-M608. Internet lost after 30 to 90minutes. On the status log, every thing seems OK. Could you send me the firmware update you did mention here above?

• Manny thanks

Consumer Product Help Center