LTE5366-M608 Internet disappears when downloading at high speed

Options
13»

All Replies

  • prinsej
    prinsej Posts: 2
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options
    I too have the same issue for my new LTE5366-M608. Internet lost after 30 to 90minutes. On the status log, every thing seems OK. Could you send me the firmware update too?
  • prinsej
    prinsej Posts: 2
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options
    Still having the above behaviour with the current firmware, if I'm not getting some fix for it, the LTE5366-M608 will be returned shortly
  • Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 208
    5 Answers First Comment Friend Collector Seventh Anniversary
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    Dear all,

    we will look into this issue and come back to you asap.

    Thanks for your patience.

    Kind Regards,

    Tobias
  • SturzbachWehr
    SturzbachWehr Posts: 2
    Third Anniversary
    image  Freshman Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Is there an update on this topic? I too suffer Internet lost after 30 to 90 minutes

  • 1dominiek_verfaillie
    1dominiek_verfaillie Posts: 4
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    Hi, after many years in a cabinet because of unstable under high load, and unpredictable dropout of internet connection, I came onto this thread by accident. Where can I get the firmware to correct this problem for a LTE5366-M608, so I can use this after all?

  • 1dominiek_verfaillie
    1dominiek_verfaillie Posts: 4
    First Comment
    image  Freshman Member
    Options

    Hi possible to receive firmware update for LTE5366-M608? Suffering since long from this bug of unpredictable disconnect after 30-60 mins of ok connection?

Consumer Product Help Center