Cannot install MetaRepository on nas542

Options
danyx
danyx Posts: 4  Freshman Member
Hi there!

I'm trying to install the MetaRepository package on a nas542 (latest firmware) but after I download the web_prefix from http://zyxel.diskstation.eu/Users/Mijzelf/zypkg-repo/ and put it into the /i-data/sysvol/admin location (either via wget or via smb access) and refresh in the appcenter webui I don't see a MetaRepository package.

Does anyone have any pointers what I could try or how to figure out what is going wrong? Thanks!
Daniel

Accepted Solution

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,605  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You have to create a subdirectory zy-pkgs in /i-data/sysvol/admin/ and put web_prefix in that directory.

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You have to create a subdirectory zy-pkgs in /i-data/sysvol/admin/ and put web_prefix in that directory.
  • danyx
    danyx Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot, that solved it!

I misunderstood the instructions - I thought because I have a nas542 I should *not* put it in the zy-pkgs directory because of this part:

NAS5xx, NAS326

(Firmware 5.10+ only) On this NAS there is no subdirectory zy-pkgs in \\<NAS>\admin\. Just add it.

Thanks a lot for your help!
  • leonel
    leonel Posts: 1
    Options
    I have added "zy-pkgs" folder and upload "MetaRepository_20181001_arm_015.zpkg" file, charged name to "web_prefix" and after press cycle and always get "Download list fail".
    Any tips how to fix it?
  • Mijzelf
    Options
    You should download the web_prefix file here. (Rightclick->Save as)

Consumer Product Help Center