Multy U country code issue, changing settings and settings reverting.

Options
Dusty
Dusty Posts: 4  Freshman Member
edited November 2020 in Multy WiFi System
I've checked my country code and it shows as the US when using my MacBook to scan near by networks. I live in the UK and have read other post's which state if you're in the UK, it would state CH as this is the default for the the Europe. Why are the options we can change limited. Such as the as channel? I appreciate that the Multy selects the best one, but what if we want to override these options?

I also have an issue where my network type will change, I had set it to bridge mode and it seems to refer itself back to NAT.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,062  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Dear Sir,

Where do you purchase the device?
    Do you purchase the device from amazon?

Best regards,
    Jerry
  • Dusty
    Options
    Hi,

Yes it was Amazon UK
  • Dusty
    Options
    Has something been done in the back end? I don’t even know if that’s possible. Everything was fine, until I opened the app this evening and it was showing “Start Installation”. There was no way I could get my existing set up back, so I did a reset on all devices. Went thought the installation until it gets to the point of “connecting to network” and it fails. In the app I then get the option to try again via Bluetooth (but the lights no longer blue) and this fails. Or reset the Multy and try again... without success
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,062  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi  Dusty,

I private message you to ask for more detailed information.

Best regards,
    Jerry

Consumer Product Help Center