How to delete an old system from zyxel cloud?

Cappucco
Cappucco Posts: 10  Freshman Member
edited January 2018 in Multy WiFi System
Hi, I had to replace my multy x system. So I got a new system and logged in with my new system to my existing zyxel account. Now I have two systems in my account. I tried to delete the old one, but this seems just to reset all datas of the old system. The entry by itself of the old system remains in the app. How to delete it totally from account?

#MultyX_January

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    Answer ✓
    In order to provide you with a better assistance, we have contacted you via private message to get the information. Please kindly check your message box. Thanks.

All Replies

• ENDLESS
    ENDLESS Posts: 56  Ally Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi Cappucco,
    Is there any screenshot about your problem?
    Maybe you can refer my screenshots as below.

• Cappucco
    Hi, I do it exactly like you show it in your screenshot. At the end I confirm the delete. After that nothing happens, just the known rotaring android circle. I did try it with two devices and with a fresh install of the app. Always the same. The old system is not deleted...
  • Cappucco
    Now I tried it with my business iphone. Deleting of my old Multy doesn´t work. Furthermore it seems that the configuration can not transferred to a new account because the system datas are only stored online?? This is a nogo!
    What, if my internet is out of order for any reason? In this case I can not edit my local configuration of multy x???
    I can´t believe it.
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    Answer ✓
    In order to provide you with a better assistance, we have contacted you via private message to get the information. Please kindly check your message box. Thanks.
  • Cappucco
    Thanks for your support,
    now my account is looking good :)

Consumer Product Help Center