help zyxel nas 326 setup

Options
makavell
makavell Posts: 4  Freshman Member
edited June 2018 in Personal Cloud Storage
just bought nas326. installed nas drive plugged it in to router plugged the power in. it turns on by itself i went to pairing website clicked nas clicked start pushed the copy button on nas and the timer times out. is there a certain way to connect it to router. i an using a public dns does that matter? port forward? im lost someone please help this is a pain i have an Asus router

#NAS_June

All Replies

• Ijnrsi
    Ijnrsi Posts: 254  Master Member
    Options
    Hello @makevell,
    Do you mean that you have already created volume done, then would like to pair your NAS with myzyxelcloud website, but no success?
    Or you could not access NAS web page with no IP reserved from ASUS router?   
  • makavell
    Options
    using the instructions provided the website cannot access anything. i plug in ethernet to router plug power on push power even tho its already on go to website select nas and push copy button when told to and nothing happens. the ip on my network is 192.168.0.160
  • makavell
    Options
    nevermind figured it out so step 1 plug in ethernet step 2 power on step 3 change the ip address for the nas 326 to 192 .168.0.1 step 4 type into address bar step 5 type in admin and 1234 for pass step 6 new password step 7 well you get the flow thanks @ Ijnrsi you got my gears turning

• makavell
    Options
    nevermind figured it out so step 1 plug in ethernet step 2 power on step 3 change the ipaddress for the nas 326 to 192 .168.0.1 step 4 type into address bar step 5 tpe in admin and 1234 for pass step 6 new password step 7 well you get the flow thanks @ Ijnrsi for triggering my dam brain.

Consumer Product Help Center