My zyxel powerline won't link

Options
Antarctica
Antarctica Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited August 2018 in Smart Home Product
Hello,

Around two years ago I purchased three power line adapters to my house. They have all worked fine up until yesterday. 

Now all of a sudden since yesterday, one of them refuses to link with the others. There was a short downtime on my internet conection yesterday, and since then it won't link anymore. I tried resetting and unplugging it. I even tried to switch between sockets but without success. The other two connects nomater what, but not the last one.

What do I do?
#PLA_Aug

All Replies

• Mihawk
    Mihawk Posts: 103  Ally Member
    Options
    Hi, 
    After you reset the device, can it re-pair/sync to other PLA by pressing encrypt button? What is the LED status of homplug?
    If no light and no connect to other PLA, then I guess the device broke and you should contact Zyxel or you need a new one to swap it.
  • Antarctica
    Antarctica Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options
    The middle led, which is the link status as far as I understand is just dead. It blinks red two or three times when I reset the device, otherwise just dead.
    When I try to tell no by pressing the encrypt button the power-LED just starts blinking.
  • Mihawk
    Mihawk Posts: 103  Ally Member
    Options
    So after blinking, did the PLA sync to other PLA? And possible to surf internet through the PLA to each other?

Consumer Product Help Center