LTE5366 - how to add additional accounts

AlfredoQ
AlfredoQ Posts: 4  Freshman Member
First Anniversary
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Account mgmt tab only allows to change predefined 'admin' account; how can I add more account ? It seems that this is needed for ftp service. Whenever I try to FTP to device , I am prompted for username and password credentials, and those that belong to 'admin' account do not work.

#LTE_Oct_2018

Comments

• YeK
    YeK Posts: 150  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector

Hi AlfredoQ,

It’s impossible to add new account on LTE5366. May I know your applications for adding new account and using ftp service?

• AlfredoQ
    First Anniversary
    Hi,
    I am trying to ftp to the device using both Windows Explorer or WinSCP (FTP). Access always requires a login. However, if I provide 'admin' account credentials, it does not work. Which credentials should I use then?

thanks for your reply.

• Zyxel_Support_CPE
    Zyxel_Support_CPE Posts: 188  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary
    Hi AlfredoQ,

It cannot login to FTP via admin account. Do you have any applications for this? If yes, please share to me and then we can evaluate it. 
  • AlfredoQ
    First Anniversary
    I am confused; you said:
    1. it's not possible to add another account
    2. it cannot login to FTP via admin account

hence, how should I login to FTP service ? Which software I am supposed to use (I could try command line ftp, filezilla, winSCP, Windows explore FTP...)
  • Zyxel_Support_CPE
    Zyxel_Support_CPE Posts: 188  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary

Hi AlfredoQ,

In order to provide you with a better assistance, we contacted you through private message to get more information, please check your message box.

Consumer Product Help Center