Multy X App "disconnected"

2»

All Replies

• Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Dear Sir,

In order to provide you with better assistance, we have contacted you via private message. Please kindly check your message box.

Best Regards,
    Eric
  • Kobashan
    Kobashan Posts: 1
    I also have a similar problem. My WSQ50 is connected to the internet, but my app cannot pick up the router. Says disconnected. Reset and reboot router many times but still cannot connect via the app. Need to do a firmware update and cannot via the app
  • Podo
    Podo Posts: 28  Freshman Member
    Maybe your phone's bluetooth doesn't work or multy application isn't the latest version?

You can try resetting the Multy X after plugging the power cable and syncing again or try to create with another phone.
  • Zyxel_Can
    Zyxel_Can Posts: 342  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @Kobashan,

1- Can you provide your network topology with IP addresses on it?

2- How did you connect WSQ50 devices? With ethernet cable or wireless backhaul?

3- What is your WSQ50s' current firmware?

4- What are the LED colors of WSQ50 devices in your topology?

Please reset your WSQ50s starting from the primary(root) WSQ50,

record a video record for this and send me by private message.

Please in the recording, record that your phone's bluetooth is connected with WSQ50's bluetooth as in the following image and also record the installation steps of Multy device.

• Stan333
    Stan333 Posts: 1
    Hi, I installed my Multy U 3 pack just 10 days ago. Everything worked fine until yesterday when suddenly zyxel app is not connected to Multy. App is up to date and Multys have been updated during installation. Multys are connected to each other and WIFI works. My phone is connected to Multy´s WIFI but app does not even see my phone as connected. I am simply not able to control the system. I am using Android 11, phone is Galaxy S10e. Any advice please?? 
  • Zyxel_Can
    Zyxel_Can Posts: 342  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @Stan333,

Please clear storage and clear cache of your Multy App.

(Settings > Apps&notifications > Multy > Storage)

Reset your Multy U devices starting from primary(root) Multy, then reset secondary(extender) Multy devices.

Move Multy devices in the same room, create your Multy network from the beginning and send us feedback using your Multy App.

Note: When you send feedback please:

1-      Describe the symptom in details

2-     Send your current network topology with IP addresses

3-     Make sure that Multy network clients have internet access.

• haruntan
    haruntan Posts: 3
    edited August 2022
    My multy u erased its settings last night. Multy app notifies me that it is disconnected. I did these; 1)reseted all nodes, 2)changed primary node, 3)cleared bluetooth cache, 4)cleared app cache, 5) used 3 different phone for app. I can't control devices. Only primary device works, but I can't control it either.  My modem lan is 192.168.1.1. All connected devices to primary seems that they are connected to modem. Does devices need service? What is the addres that multy app try to connect? Maybe that addres was blocked or unreachable. thanks
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @haruntan

Here are some following requests below to clarify the issue.
    1. Have you ever registered an account on the Multy APP?
    If you have registered an account on the Multy APP, you're able to keep configuration even you reinstall the Multy APP.

2. If the Multy APP erased all the settings, how does the app notify you that the device get disconnected? Could you describe more details about the issue?

3. What do you mean by "changed the primary node"?

4. What does it mean the "I can't control devices. " could you record a video and share the video to us?

5. Please send us the feedback on the Multy APP.

If you have any concern to share information in the article, you can private message and share the information to us.
  • haruntan
    haruntan Posts: 3
    Answer ✓
    I managed to configure MULTY APP.  I think it was  ISP related issue. Because I just did standard instructions again that I did at the weekend. Thank you Jerry.

Consumer Product Help Center