WSR30 Bluetooth

Options
trudyhiggy
trudyhiggy Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited January 2020 in Multy WiFi System
I have seen this seems to be a big problem of trying to add a multi but not being able to connect to Bluetooth! Trouble is I can’t seem to find a solution other than find another phone! Please does anyone know how to solve this problem

#MultyU_Jan_2020

All Replies

• Dexter
    Dexter Posts: 108  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    Can you share the model name and O.S. version of your mobile phone?

Do you mean that you cannot add 2nd node, but 1st node without problem?
    You can try to switch two nodes, then install them again. (Reset all nodes, original root node changed as extender node and original extender node changed as root node.)
  • trudyhiggy
    trudyhiggy Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Options
    My phone is iPhone 8. I have 3 multi they were all connected but 3rd one went wrong so I reset it and now trying to add it back on again it won’t connect to Bluetooth, thank you for replying 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 213  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hello @trudyhiggy,

the iPhone 8 has Bluetooth 5.0 which should be fine.
    Please check if your Multy has the correct LED status for bluetooth (blue blinking).

Does that help?
    Greetings.

• Dexter
    Dexter Posts: 108  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    https://homeforum.zyxel.com/discussion/1729/how-to-add-the-3rd-or-4th-node-via-multy-app#latest

@trudyhiggy,
    So, installed 1st and 2nd Multy U devices without any problem, only 3rd Multy U device cannot add? Do you try to reboot your iPhone 8? Or try to off/on Bluetooth of your iPhone 8? Or have another mobile phone can use for installation?

And may I know does 3rd Multy U device work when installed it as primary node in new side?

Consumer Product Help Center