I have two PLA6456 and they worked fine but I have pixelation on my UVERSE SAMSUNG TV screen that ar
DAVIDL Posts: 2 Freshman Member
edited February 2020 in Smart Home Product
I had AT&T send me a new U VERSE control box and it helped some but I still have the issue. When I unplugged the PLA6456's the TV cleared up. The PLA6456 were being used to extend my Ethernet for a PC in the same room that use the TV as a large monitor.
DAVIDL Posts: 2 Freshman MemberI have two PLA6456 and they worked fine but I have pixelation on my UVERSE SAMSUNG TV screen. This started after I strted using the PLA6456.
What is the firmware version of your PLA6456?
The latest version is V1.00(ABSU.4)C0.0
PeterK Posts: 38 Freshman Member1. What is your network topology? How do you connect those two PLA6456 and the TV?
2. Does the pixelation on TV only happen when the PC is streaming a viedo or all the time?
3. Do you run the Speedtest on your PC, and how is the result?
4. How does your PC access the internet after you unplugged the PLA6456 and your TV cleared up?
5. What is the color in the middle of the LED on PLA6456? green, amber, or red?
- 8K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 60 Nebula Ideas
- 54 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.4K Security
- 222 Security Ideas
- 963 Switch
- 45 Switch Ideas
- 864 WirelessLAN
- 12 WLAN Ideas
- 5.2K Consumer Product
- 138 Service & License
- 268 News and Release
- 94 Success Stories
- 53 Security Advisories
- 11 Education Center
- 573 FAQ
- 273 Nebula FAQ
- 132 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 72 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 71 About Community
- 44 Security Highlight