Multy X Firmware Upgrade

Options
CanaryKid
CanaryKid Posts: 5  Freshman Member
edited June 2020 in Multy WiFi System
Can somebody please help me.  I have received a message to say that I need to update the firmware on my Multy X.  I have download the update and it is a .bin file.  How do I use this file to update the firmware, please?  Thanks! 

#Multy_Apr_2020

Comments

• Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Dear Sir,

Please click the notification when you received the message on your Phone. Then it will lead to the information page of Mutly App, and ask you to click the Upgrade button to run the online firmware upgrade for your Multy system.

If you accidentally swiped the notification, please access your Multy App, follow the below steps to upgrade the firmware.

Multy App >> Menu Bar >> information >> "Upgrade"

Best Regards,
    Eric
  • CanaryKid
    Options
    Hi Eric.  Thanks for that.  However, for some reason the app doesn't detect that my Multy is already set up and working fine.  It keeps wanting me to install the Multy, which I don't want to do in case it stops it working.  When things are working well, I tend to leave well alone.  Hence me hoping to use the .bin file.  Zyxel lets you download it, so surely there is a way to use it?  Thanks for your help.  Alan 
  • CanaryKid
    Options
    Hi Eric.  Me again.  The problem was that I had not logged in on the app.  Duh!  When I did, it recognised my Multy.  Now upgraded and all OK.  Thanks again.  Alan

Consumer Product Help Center