How do I "Activate" Nebula Pro Pack?

jesse_it
jesse_it Posts: 8
First Anniversary Friend Collector
I've purchased a Nebula Pro Pack license, and assigned it to my Organization (Org Wide -> License and Inventory).  I can assign this license to a device - is that how I enable Pro Pack to unlock the additional features?  When I did this earlier, Nebula still had the top notice that I was using the Base Pack.

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 332  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @jesse_it

Welcome to Zyxel Community.

Kindly inform you that all Nebula devices in your organization should have Pro license.
    Once the condition is fulfilled, there is an "Upgrade now" button appears on License & Inventory > Overview page

Click it to upgrade your organization.

If there is no "Upgrade now" on Overview page, you may help us to enable Zyxel support at HELP > Support request page on NCC web portal and provide your organization name then we will have privilege to your organization and check the issue.

The way to enable Zyxel support

Feel free to let me know if there is any concern.
    Adam
  • Zyxel_Adam
    @jesse_it

The pleasure is mine.
    Feel free to let us know if there is any concern regarding Nebula License.
    Adam

All Replies

• Zyxel_Adam
    Hi @jesse_it

Welcome to Zyxel Community.

Kindly inform you that all Nebula devices in your organization should have Pro license.
    Once the condition is fulfilled, there is an "Upgrade now" button appears on License & Inventory > Overview page

Click it to upgrade your organization.

If there is no "Upgrade now" on Overview page, you may help us to enable Zyxel support at HELP > Support request page on NCC web portal and provide your organization name then we will have privilege to your organization and check the issue.

The way to enable Zyxel support

Feel free to let me know if there is any concern.
    Adam
  • jesse_it
    jesse_it Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Friend Collector
    Thank you, @Zyxel_Adam - I didn't realize each device required Pro Pack to be compliant.
  • Zyxel_Adam
    @jesse_it

The pleasure is mine.
    Feel free to let us know if there is any concern regarding Nebula License.
    Adam
  • I have a similar question: I want to activate the Nebula Pro License for my APs / upgrade from Plus Pack. I assigned for each AP a Pro license. But there is no „upgrade“ button available.
    Plus Pack expires in 20 days. Do I need to wait until then, before I can upgrade? I want to upgrade asap. How can I achieve this?
    please provide your advice.

Nebula Tips & Tricks