NR2101 firmware update V1.00(ABUS.3)C0 applied, unable to connect to internet

Options
Moinois
Moinois Posts: 3
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband
Hi,

I got a suggestion to update firmware of my NR2101 when I opened its interface. Now it can’t connect to internet anymore, even if it seems to have signal and I can see that there are some packages being sent and received in the statistics page. I tried to turn on roaming (shouldn’t be needed) but it didn’t make any difference.

Has anyone else experienced this? 

All Replies

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 841  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Moinois

Have you tried the troubleshooting tips in the user guide at https://download.zyxel.com/NR2101/user_guide/NR2101_V1.0,%20Ed2.pdf 

I hope that this is helpful. Happy Easter.

Kind regards,
         Tony
  • Bob_C
    Bob_C Posts: 166  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi Moinois, 

Which network mode was the NR2101 able to connect before the upgrade? Is it 4G LTE or 5G?

Can you check the setting in preference network (Settings > Network Settings > Preference Network)?

Also, can you switch the search mode to "manual" and scan the network (Settings > Network Settings)?
    Do you see any of your service provider's network on the list?

Regards, 

Bob
  • Moinois
    Moinois Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

First of all, I find the Zyxel support really confusing. I seem to have this support case in several systems somehow..? Not sure why, got notifications from this place as well forme some other place. I apparently answered only there.

The reason I couldn’t connect was that I had a space in the SSID. As soon as I removed it it worked just fine. Waddayaknow. So, adding support for it would be appreciated.
  • Username_is_reserved
    Username_is_reserved Posts: 106  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
    Hi
    Can the NR2101 Open a VPN Tunnel to my Zyxel Business Router?
    Thanks

Consumer Product Help Center