Cant delete folder -

2»

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    danko said:
    EXT4-fs (dm-1): error count: 2
    EXT4-fs (dm-1): initial error at 1606685741: htree_dirblock_to_tree:920: inode 97520594: block 390079383
    EXT4-fs (dm-1): last error at 1619636701: htree_dirblock_to_tree:920: inode 97520594: block 390079636
    It's no hardware error, but this can be your problem, a filesystem corruption.
    What I have to do now?
    I'm not sure. As far as I remember there is a button in the webinterface 'check volume' or 'repair volume', or something like that. Try that. If that doesn't work I have another idea.

• danko
    danko Posts: 19  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    I can not repair volume beacuse volume is OK.
    Repairing is possible only if volume is dammaged.

My NAS showing that volumes are ok:

Maybe, solution is - dont touch! ?
  • Mijzelf
    danko said:

Maybe, solution is - dont touch! ?
    Maybe. The problem is, the filesystem is corrupt, and you can't not touch the filesystem. Even when the box just sits there the firmware does some writes sometimes, touching the filesystem.
    You can watch it for a while, and regularly check if the number of errors doesn't grow.
    You can look at the errors with
    e2fsck -n /dev/md2
    If the number of errors grow over time, you have no choice than repairing the filesystem. -or risk loosing your content.
    Repairing the filesystem can be done in 2 ways. You can replace it, just delete the volume and create a new one. Of course this will kill all your files. I wrote about the other way here. Unfortunately the forum b0rked up my commands, you'll have to remove the html codes in between.

• danko
    My problem is: I am no friendly with Unix...I do not know nothing about that...
    I touth then this NAS is friendly for amateur using....but...

I try ssh command you said and system answer this:
    ~ # e2fsck -n /dev/md2
    e2fsck 1.42.12 (29-Aug-2014)
    Warning!  /dev/md2 is in use.
    ext2fs_open2: Bad magic number in super-block
    e2fsck: Superblock invalid, trying backup blocks...
    e2fsck: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open /dev/md2

The superblock could not be read or does not describe a valid ext2/ext3/ext4
    filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2/ext3/ext4
    filesystem (and not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock
    is corrupt, and you might try running e2fsck with an alternate superblock:
        e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
     or
        e2fsck -b 32768 <device>

?????? 
  • Mijzelf
    Oh right. You have an extra layer, a logical volume inside your raid array. In that case I don't know the device node.
    If you run
    cat /proc/mounts
    you get a list of all mounts, as 'devicenode mountpoint filesystem args'. Search for the first line containing a mountpoint in /i-data/, then the corresponding devicenode has to be used with e2fsck.
  • danko
    Problem solved by technical support team. They repairing file system via TeamWiever.

Consumer Product Help Center