Social media on Android

Options
2»

All Replies

• Nobita
    Options
    i was having the same issue. Anyone heard about Clash of Clans game? Whenever i tried to play it, my network lost and game restarts. While i can play YouTube videos with no net prob. i still don't know what's the prob. So any valid response will be helpful...don't come with other apps suggestions like kinemaster mod, GBwhatsapp etc. 

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 860  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hello @Nobita

Looking at https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1691895-Clash-of-clans-Wifi-problem/page2?s=85f3fe1c2dd7188b65b464c00ab19cf5 it seems that Clash of Clans is (was in 2018) sensitive to WiFi signal strength (and maybe broadband speed also...)

Is the CoC behaviour different when you are closer to router?
        - if yes, then maybe WiFi signal strength is your issue, and you might need a WiFi repeater/booster or a different router with more antennas.
         - if no, then we need to look for another issue.

Kind regards,
         Tony
  • Nobita
    Options
    Thanks for the response @tonygibbs16. distance between the device and router is not the issue. router is in my room and even at half meter's distance....i'm facing this issue. don't know why. 
    And sorry..supercell forums are in Maintenance! so i will look the shared link later. will contact you after that too. 
  • kamrenopandro
    Options

I faced a similar issue earlier, but I successfully resolved it by remove WhatsApp, Facebook, blink app, and games. Upon reinstalling them from Google Play, all the problems disappeared.

• Avery78
    Avery78 Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 27
    Options

I absolutely adore the variety and simplicity of social networking on Android! Staying connected has never been easier, thanks to seamless connectivity and a wide range of apps to select from. Whether it's sharing memories, networking, or simply remaining up to date, my Android mobile keeps me interested and informed.🏝️

Consumer Product Help Center