Nebula MSP Alerts Broken

Options
JerDealsIT
JerDealsIT Posts: 8  Freshman Member
First Anniversary First Comment
I made a change to my alerts and now the alert disappeared from the Nebula MSP panel and I'm unable to save new alerts. I can create a new alert and see it in the panel, but when I click save it just spins and never finishes. When I refresh, the new alert is gone. I think the old alert is still there somewhere as I am receiving alerts to my email. I just can't see or edit it. 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 660  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    @JerDealsIT
    Can you enable "invite Zyxel support" provide the org. name for me also, will check on it. :)
    Chris
  • JerDealsIT
    Options
    I have enabled Zyxel support to Magforce USA, but again, the problem is at the MSP Portal level which enables the notifications for multiple organizations that I manage. I think the problem started when I removed an Organization from my account. 
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Options
    @JerDealsIT
    I can reproduce this issue and has working on it will keep update once fix it.
    Chris
  • JerDealsIT
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I was able to resolve the issue. As I said I had been removed (removed myself) as an admin from an organization I no longer manage. I had myself added back and all of the alerts re-appeared. So there is a bug, that if you have an alert that includes an organization and you are removed as an admin from that organization, no alerts can display. After I removed that organization from all alerts, I was able to be removed as an admin from that organiztion and my MSP alerts still work. 
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Options
    @JerDealsIT
    Thanks for your feedback, we already notice that and working on it, the fix schedule is on next Tuesday.   :)
    Chris
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Options
    @JerDealsIT
    The fix is online now, feel free to let me know if still has the problem, thank you.  :)
    Chris

Nebula Tips & Tricks