NAS326, MetaRepository not Working Correctly

Options
Hello, I am a Nas326 user. While trying to update from outdated apps, I discovered an alternative repo to the expired Zyxel repos. As you all know, I am using this repo link;

I downloaded the http://zyxel.diskstation.eu/Users/Mijzelf/zypkg-repo/web_prefix file to the /i-data/11dbf589/admin/zy-pkgs file directory for installation. When I refresh App Center, MetaRepository is listed. But my other installed apps are not showing up. I disabled it then enabled it again and the result didn't change. When I ping zyxel.diskstation.eu, I get a successful response.

What is the problem? Can you help me?

List Fail :

Pinging zyxel.diskstation.eu result:

/i-data/sysvol/admin/zy-pkgs/MetaRepository directory:

#NAS_Jan_2022

Accepted Solution

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,605  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think the answer can be found in the 2 logfiles. But at the moment the ftp server on ftp2.zyxel.com is down for me. That could be the problem, you can try to put a # before that line in the webinterface, and retry.

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,605  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think the answer can be found in the 2 logfiles. But at the moment the ftp server on ftp2.zyxel.com is down for me. That could be the problem, you can try to put a # before that line in the webinterface, and retry.
  • ceyhun41
    Options
    Mijzelf said:
    Problem solved, thank you for your help.
  • Fksahin
    Fksahin Posts: 16  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options
    Hello @Mijzelf; I use Plex in my NAS326 and Transmission.
    What apps do you propose on NAS 326 which are useful?
  • jevtabo
    jevtabo Posts: 4
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

How did you manage to access this /i-data/sysvol/admin/zy-pkgs/MetaRepository directory? Which software you are using?

• jevtabo
    jevtabo Posts: 4
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Ignore this question, I found out. Best way is via WinSCP.

Consumer Product Help Center