No clients showing on AP's despite multiple users connecting w/o issue

support_rcor
support_rcor Posts: 16  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited November 2023 in Nebula
We have multiple clients using various Zyxel Access Points and they are showing no clients attached in the NCC.  The users are working fine and devices are connecting w/o issue but it makes my life difficult since I can't tell if any one AP is overloaded.  If it was just one org/site then I could say it might be an issue at that site but this is happening across multiple organizations and sites. Example below has 54 wireless devices connected currently and I've been refreshing the page for the past 48 minutes.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 428  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @support_rcor

Normally, Nebula displays the correct amount after client connected to AP for 2-3 mins if the clients are still connecting on AP.

Please enable the Zyxel support at Help > Support request > Invite Zyxel support as administrator, save the changes for us to check. And provide the Org and Site name.

If possible to keep some clients connecting on AP at any time for us to track will be helpful, thank you!

Regards,

Bella

• support_rcor
    I sent a DM to you.  Thanks!
  • support_rcor
    Looks like it corrected shortly after I sent you my DM.  Did you do something to correct the issue?
  • Zyxel_Bella
    Zyxel_Bella Posts: 428  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @support_rcor

We haven’t done any operations in the site. If the Nebula display information is not synchronized with devices, it might be the device doesn’t get the correct time with ntp server.

We accessed some APs to check date and clock is correct now, and all state is the site looks fine.

The information in the table is the required firewall rules for your reference.

Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you need any more information.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bella

Nebula Tips & Tricks