Nebula is not online and can’t connect with NCC - who can help?

Options
RM3038
RM3038 Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Nebula
Hi guys
My Zyxel NWA50AX stays offline. I already registered it and I can connect with the unsecure network, but my settings are not transferred to the device. The light on the device never changes to green. It switches from green to red the whole time. I also reset the device, but it didn't change anything. Does anybody can help me? I already opened at ticket three days ago, but I didn't get a response from the support. Any help is highly appreciated. Cheers

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jay
    Zyxel_Jay Posts: 163  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @RM3038

Welcome to the Zyxel forum

This is our LED light status. If AP light is always red, we think it is like the last status on this table.

You can refer to this article to check. https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/9899/what-to-do-if-the-ap-is-offline#latest

If it is still unsuccessful, may you turn on Zyxel support from the below path in your nebula?

PATH: Help (Left sidebar corner)>>Zyxel Support request >> Zyxel Support      Access>>enable invite Zyxel Support as administrator.

And Could you provide your AP S/N and MAC address(Please PM me)? We will check your AP status on Nebula.

And may you provide the ticket number for us? We will trace it.

Sincerely

Zyxel_Jay

Nebula Tips & Tricks