VMG3925-B10B Maximum number of login account has been reached.

igraphics
igraphics Posts: 1
edited September 2021 in Smart Home Product
Hello, I can't to logging to my modem, This message appear "Maximum number of login account has been reached."

And I don't want to restart or shutting the modem because we work 24/7 

Modem: VMG3925-B10B

Please help.

All Replies

• bigkenny
    bigkenny Posts: 25  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Ive got the same question can i do anything about this :- Maximum number of login account has been reached on a XMG3927-B50A

• I get the same message as well.  A reboot of the router will allow logins again.  I am reluctant to do this because i am told that our connection is monitored, and will see the brief loss and adjust our connection settings, usually in lower speeds.  

So any way to fix without a reboot would be great.

VMG3925-B10C. 

• bigkenny
    yes I can not understand why you cannot adjust or cancel this via web portal. It just seems to be forgot about in firmware upgrades. As I go into the router settings alot now (parental control) its something I would like sorted ASAP
  • bigkenny
    edited August 2022
    As anyone ever found a cure to stop this if not is there anyway of seeing how many log in`s you have done and how near you are to reaching the max` login in limit. So I can reboot via web portal instead of turning router of and on at power source. It would make it easier for me to do this. Im using a XMG3927-B50A

Consumer Product Help Center