NWA50AX / NWA50AXW won't upgrade firmware

ponG86
ponG86 Posts: 3
First Comment
edited November 2023 in Nebula
Dear community,

I have a small setup of two NWA50AX and one NWA50AXE which are showing available firmware updates since weeks, but do not upgrade at all. Neither automatically on Sundays, nor when I trigger the update manually.

I already testet restarting the devices, changing the update schedule etc., but nothing helped.

Anyone having an idea on how to make my devices upgrade again?

Best regards!

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Hi there,

Firstly, you can try to change the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and then trigger the fireware update manually or wait for the time to firmware upgrade automatically.

If the issue still happen, we’d like to help you check your site, so please go to the Nebula website’s left sidebar >> Help >> Support request >> Enable Invite Zyxel support as administrator >> Click Save.

Don’t forget to let us know when you complete enabling this function.

Judy

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓

Hi there,

Firstly, you can try to change the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and then trigger the fireware update manually or wait for the time to firmware upgrade automatically.

If the issue still happen, we’d like to help you check your site, so please go to the Nebula website’s left sidebar >> Help >> Support request >> Enable Invite Zyxel support as administrator >> Click Save.

Don’t forget to let us know when you complete enabling this function.

Judy

• Thank you, the DNS server was the problem. My adblock DNS blocked too much :)

Nebula Tips & Tricks