NBG6515 timing out for 1 second couple times a day dropping all connections

Options
NBG6515 drops all wifi and ethernet connections at random intervals for a split-second, multiple times per day. Youtube/Twitch and Online gaming stops, then restarts. I tested the ethernet connection directy to the internet modem for 1 month, bypassing NBG6515 and I had no issues.

I did master reset on Zyxel and did not fix.
I did firmware upgrade today on Zyxel and did not fix.

The log on 10.0.0.1 router site, does not show any anomaly/event in last two hours though I just had the network connection flicker and kick me of Twitch and gaming.

How do I fix this? Do I just throw away the Zyxel router and get another brand? Seems like I have tried everything. It flickers the connection and then continues as if nothing, but ruins online gaming, and connection that need to be constantly consistent.

Comments

• Hill
    Hill Posts: 156  Master Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
    Have you ever check the log on the NBG6515?
    Do all of the clients under NBG6515 have the same disconnection issue?
  • Codeflowd
    Options
    Hello, It seems i have the same issue with my NBG6515. At the moment i am using my the 
    V1.00(AAXS.9)C0 firmware.

So it seems when i do online gaming in the 5GHz Wi-Fi the connection drops out. Windows 10 just shows no connection and it takes a few seconds for it to come back available again. This is very weird. I did a reset pressing it 15 seconds and setup the router again. Something seems to be wrong with it i am not sure what's going on.
  • ikubuf
    ikubuf Posts: 134  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited October 2022
    Options
    What games are you playing?Playing other games would have the same symptom?
    Maybe the issue only happens on Windows but other device works.

Consumer Product Help Center