Multi X WSQ50

I have a three node multi. One is connected to the PPPoE, another is on an ethernet backhaul. The third is on the WiFi backhaul. I am having an issue with the third, after several factory resets, restarts and a full reset of the mesh it refuses to offer up internet either via ethernet or WiFi. The setup of the node goes fine, it reports a perfect positioning. Testing, reports a useful connection speed to the primary node. An ethernet test to the node shows as not connected both in the Multi app and on a computer. Is there anything else that can be done or is it likely to be faulty?

All Replies

• cbm64
    cbm64 Posts: 7
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    I should note, that it used to work!
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @cbm64

Could you share what it the firmware on your Multy device and also the app version you're currently using?
    Please send us the feedback on the Multy APP.

• cbm64
    edited January 2023
    Hi @cbm64

Could you share what it the firmware on your Multy device and also the app version you're currently using?
    Please send us the feedback on the Multy APP.

Thanks for coming back to me @Zyxel_Jerry sorry for the delay in coming back.

Multi: V2.20(ABKJ.8)C0
    App: 2.5.4.221224

All multy's are reporting the same firmware. I have sent feedback as requested too.
  • cbm64
    Can't say I am massively happy about the zip files in the feedback being password protected. I have no way of inspecting the data I have just shared. Can you confirm that no personally identifiable data has been collected?
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @cbm64

We've received your send feedback.We'll contact you via the email.

Consumer Product Help Center