Nebula with ATP200 adn secureporter

MariusVoicu79
MariusVoicu79 Posts: 16  Freshman Member
10 Comments

Hi,

I have my ATP200 in Nebula and selected my time zone GMT+2 but in the secureporter,online, I have a delayed time for logs of exactly 2 hours. In the manual,it says that the sync betweend Nebula and secureporter is at 5 minutes. What am I missing?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,279  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi @MariusVoicu79,

We need to check the device settings and its log on SecuReporter. Please go to Help center > Support request and turn on "Invite Zyxel support as administrator" on nebula control center. 😃

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Answer ✓

Hi @MariusVoicu79,

We need to check the device settings and its log on SecuReporter. Please go to Help center > Support request and turn on "Invite Zyxel support as administrator" on nebula control center. 😃

• MariusVoicu79
    10 Comments

Ok,right now will not open a ticket because,right now when I am writting to you,the logs are in real time,a delay of 10 minutes maximum….this is very strange. I will monitor the logs and as soon as it happens again to have a big delay taime, I will open the ticket.Many thanks for the answer!

• Zyxel_Emily

Hi @MariusVoicu79,

We are aware of this issue and we plan to enhance the performance of SecuReporter in late March.

• MariusVoicu79
    10 Comments

If,anyway you want access to my router,I will make a ticket. Let me know if so.

Nebula Tips & Tricks