Nebula app keep logging me out

After a while without use, the app keep logging me out, so that I have to log back in, it’s freaking irritating, use iPhone  iOS 16.1.2 version, anyone else having this issue ? 

All Replies

• mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    iOS tends to "kill" apps that aren't in foreground. Several instant messaging systems, while sending large "attachments", if not kept in foreground and with screen active tends to be killed also.

If you don't like the way yout iDevice behave, consider to switch to another OS, because Apple is quite not incline to... "take care of other people complains" including customer, developers, regulators and even governments or police enforcers.
  • Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 457  Zyxel Employee

Could you please let us know how long you didn’t use Nebula APP and being logged out? 

Best Regards 

Nami

Zyxel Nami

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,590  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @Mr_IT_4_Life,

It's been a while we do not receive your feedback.
    Does the problem still occur?
    If yes, please help to check if you set idea timeout in organization-wide > Settings > Security.
    This might cause you being logged out shortly.

Zyxel Melen

• JoostGroot
    JoostGroot Posts: 9
    First Anniversary First Comment

I use a Samsung S21 (android) and have the same issue with the Nebula app. Every few days/weeks I have to re-login. And it seems to be always when I don't have the patience to look up my password and 2fa code.

My OS settings don't remove the permissions of the app. Already checked this. It's just logged out. It remembers my account, but I still have to log in.

This is very annoying.

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @JoostGroot,

Welcome to the Zyxel community!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Did you set the idea timeout in organization-wide > Settings > Security?

Zyxel Melen

• JoostGroot
    JoostGroot Posts: 9
    First Anniversary First Comment

It's not the organization-wide setting. Because the browser works fine. It's when I haven't used the android app for a few weeks. But I have a work around. If I access Nebula via the App once per week at least, it doesn't sign me off.

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @JoostGroot,

Thanks for your feedback. The login session of Nebula APP keeps for 10 days by default if you didn't change the organization-wide setting. And just like your discovery, you can keep the session if you access Nebula via the App once per week.

Zyxel Melen

Nebula Tips & Tricks