what is exactly nebula zyxel captive portal external url ?

ramitr
ramitr Posts: 2
First Comment

Hello everyone,

still didn't fully understand how to put the external URL of captive portal and it will be great if i could find the solution after reading documentation of nebula you can modify the shown interface from nebula or you can export and modify web pages so  i downloaded the nebula zyxel captive portal zip and i have made modification in html and css files without touching the JS parts when i open the web page it's like i want but i don't know how to import them what the URL that i shoud be putting ?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @ramitr ,

After editing the files, please upload them to a webserver which is accessible from NCC. The External captive portal URL (the web server URL) can be domain name or IP address. If it is the domain name, ensure it can be resolved. 

Please refer to this FAQ to know more about External captive portal URL.

Judy

• ramitr
    ramitr Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hey @Zyxel_Judy ,

thank you for your response and i still have some little question i have already sent you in private it will be great if you can respond .

• Zyxel_Judy

Hi @ramitr ,

Please check the forum inbox to get the solution/ answer that we provided.

Hope the information is useful to you.

Judy

• Zyxel_Judy

Hi users,

if i put the SSID and password in the interface and click on login does it should work and direct me to the next page ?

It is possible to direct the client to the next page when you configure “After the captive portal page where the user should go?”

also if for example i have many clients in nebula and i want them to have a different interfaces of connections with their logo …. how can i import the modified pages into their interfaces ?

In case you’d like the different clients to have a different interfaces of connections with their logo, please implement the captive portal pages with the different SSID.

We also support edit the theme from the Nebula default theme, you can refer the steps below to edit the html files:

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks