[NR7101] Which menu shows me the phone number associated with the SIM card inserted?

Options
k1s
k1s Posts: 57  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Which menu shows me the phone number associated with the SIM card inserted for NR7101?

All Replies

• SELBERG
    SELBERG Posts: 268  Master Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I can see my phone numbers if I log in to my provider's website.

• k1s
    k1s Posts: 57  Ally Member
    Options

…which of course already depends on knowing the number in the first place in order to set up the account on their website.

I don't know it. I was assuming like with ZTE 5G modems there is a menu option somewhere to see the phone number associated with the SIM. If there isn't, the only way to find out, so I can register it on a website and top-up credit, is to climb up onto the roof, remove the SIM, put it in a phone, try to call somebody… which is royal PITA.

Therefore, I'm hoping somebody knows where to find it in the Zyxel software

• SELBERG
    Options

Sounds crazy, in Sweden we log in nearly everywhere with a mobile bankid. We don't need to know what we want to know before we log in.🤣

I know the phonenumber @ sim i put in my NR7101, i will try to find it in webgui when i arrive home in a couple of hours.

• SELBERG
    edited June 2023
    Options

Cant find any menu that shows phonenumber…….

If you call your operator and give them your IMSI-number (15 digits) under CELLULAR INFO maybe they can tell you the number….

Consumer Product Help Center