All Replies

• QTT1
    QTT1 Posts: 25  Freshman Member
    10 Comments

Also Nothing changes if I choose any of these options :

• QTT1
    10 Comments

Done the unplug and reset button 10 sec ….. nothing changes…

Also Nothing changes if I choose any of these options :

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,111  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @QTT1,

Could you help to record a video for the questions below? Since the information you provided was vague, it would be clearer with the video.

I would like to clarify with you:

1. What’s the LED status of SYS LED and port LED?
    2. Did you set a static IP address on the Windows PC?
    3. Can the PC ping to the switch (192.168.1.1) when it has a wired connection to GS1900?
    4. If you can ping to the switch, can you access 192.168.1.1 via web GUI?
    5. If you cannot ping to the switch, please open the ZON utility, and change the Network adapter in settings to Realtek Gaming 2.5G Family controller which I assume should be the wired NIC of your Windows PC. And click the rescan button to scan the Zyxel device again.

Please provide the shared link of your video in the private message we last used, thanks.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• QTT1
    10 Comments
    1. its green. How ever these photos dont say:

So just to be sure should I connect the computers ethernet, TP-link DECO or Starling ethernet on port 1 ?

If ill take the cord from Starling Ethernet port the internet dies or should it be alive if the ethernet cable from computer is meant to go on that port 1

• QTT1
    10 Comments

PS.

There isnt such ….(see pic.) which One of these

Here is the options …

the 192.168.1.1 goes to Starlink

• QTT1
    10 Comments

The 192.168.1.2 and 255.255.255.0 cant be accesed

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 3,167  Guru Member
    Community MVP 2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 100 Answers

Your really making hard work over something easy I don't know how your not doing this correctly

You have a switch nothing else connected to it but PC reboot the switch in windows networking set your NIC with a fixed IP 192.168.1.2 subnet 255.255.255.0 you should then be able to connect to the switch at 192.168.1.1 which you should likely need to change.

• QTT1
    10 Comments

Peter ….. you might have attitude problem that isn't good IF you answer customers questions when YOUR product DOSENT WORK please take a look on the mirror on that answer mind how you would read it as Zyxel customer support !!!

Easy ….. this isn't ….. normal plug & Play is the way like the TP-link that I have here now working ….

ONCE AGAIN  1. should I connect the computers ethernet port on zyxel port 1 = NO INTERNET ?

2. Zyxel port 1 to TP-link DECO

3. or Starling ethernet on Zyxel port 1 ?

• QTT1
    10 Comments

so ”PeteUK” here is the results after Ethernet cabel to zyxel

so ”it ISNT so easy” to get this switch One use three weeks and still counting ….

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,111  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @QTT1,

I understand your concerns with the GS1900-24E setup. To directly address your question, please connect your PC directly to the GS1900 using its Ethernet port. Avoid connecting the TP-Link Deco or STARLINK for now.

This step will help us confirm the switch's functionality.

In addition, please refer to the screenshot below. I have marked the correct NIC for you.

Your cooperation in this diagnostic process is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!