When are the H Series going to be Full Nebula?

Options
Pook
Pook Posts: 136  Ally Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector

I grabbed a 200HP to test and I am really disappointed to see you have to use the remote configurator tool. I won't be willing to push these in to production until they are fully Nebula.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,083  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Pook

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us. We plan to support fully Nebula mode in the USG Flex H series in 2025. Thanks.

All Replies

• Pook
    Options

I think I will just update my ATP gold pack for another 12 months and send this back. It doesn't fit with any of the Other Nebula devices and sites. There's not even the Nebula VPN setting, this shouldn't even be advertised as a Nebula device.

It is a local Firewall with basic Nebula monitoring, sorry ZyXel but this needs to be fully Nebula before you can expect anyone to switch to these.

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Pook

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us. We plan to support fully Nebula mode in the USG Flex H series in 2025. Thanks.

• Pook
    Options

Oh that is a real shame, I would have thought it would have made more sense to have these a cloud only rather than local managed on release.

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,798  Guru Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

To some local managed is a must over cloud plus their are still things missing in Flex H series that need to be added

• RasnoDigl
    RasnoDigl Posts: 11  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Nebula Gratitude First Comment
    Options

I agree with pook; The Nebula Cloud, in the management of hundreds of devices, allows detailed control for technical efficiency at maximum performance. I can't wait for them to be brought fully under Nebula's control. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. Andrea

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Options

Dear @Pook @PeterUK @RasnoDigl

Got it. We appreciate your valuable comments and feedback for us. Thanks again.

Nebula Tips & Tricks