Telenor Zyxel NR7101

Options
PetreIgor
PetreIgor Posts: 3
First Comment
edited January 4 in Mobile Broadband

Hello! I rented a house that has a telenor nr7101 router installed and I would like to use it, but I can't find the sticker with the wifi/admin passwords, and I don't know exactly how to set it up.
Please help me if you can.
Thank you very much!

Accepted Solution

• Bob_C
    Bob_C Posts: 170  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

The NR7101's Wi-Fi is for installation and local management, it does not route to the Internet.

There should be an indoor router connected to the NR7101; the indoor router is to provide wired and Wi-Fi access. Please have a look if there's an indoor router there; and access the Internet first by connecting to the indoor router, either by wire or wireless.

Check if there's a sticker showing the indoor router's Wi-Fi password, or you may have to contact Telenor for support since they have better overview of each model's credentials and usage.

Regards,

Bob

All Replies

• Bob_C
    Bob_C Posts: 170  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

The NR7101's Wi-Fi is for installation and local management, it does not route to the Internet.

There should be an indoor router connected to the NR7101; the indoor router is to provide wired and Wi-Fi access. Please have a look if there's an indoor router there; and access the Internet first by connecting to the indoor router, either by wire or wireless.

Check if there's a sticker showing the indoor router's Wi-Fi password, or you may have to contact Telenor for support since they have better overview of each model's credentials and usage.

Regards,

Bob

• PetreIgor
    Options

Tank you!

Consumer Product Help Center