monstrmprz Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

Try update without sim.

• SELBERG
    SELBERG Posts: 268  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Some have problems being able to take out the sim card because it is high up in the air on a pole. Would it work just as well to change the simslot to the one not in use before the update?

• HQWR
    HQWR Posts: 8
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

This would be a useful option because it is not nice to climb on the roof to take sim card out from modem just for the module update. I hope we could get improvement to this in next update.

• SELBERG
    Options
  • HQWR
    HQWR Posts: 8
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited July 2023
    Options

Sorry, maybe I wrote wrongly but I meant that it would be good that you do not have to do any tricks e.g. change sim slot or take sim out when updating module. Module update process should be a simple as possible so everything should be done automatic.

By the way, have some one already tested that empty sim slot change when updated module? Is it working?

• Tapani
    Tapani Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi, I updated the firmware of the radio module a few days ago from this RG502QEAAAR11A07M4G to this RG502QEAACR13A02M4G. Since then, the connection to the internet has been interrupted a few times every day. Is R13A02 faulty?

Can I update the previous one back to use. I haven't found any instructions on how to update backwards.

• SELBERG
    edited January 23
    Options

Did you try a proberly factory reset not just a reeboot?

And no, you can't go back!

• Tapani
    Tapani Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

No i didn't try factory reset. Only reboots, multiple times. The device is mounted on the mast, difficult to reset the device. Can a proper factory reset be done by Web GUI?

• SELBERG
    Options

Maintenance / Backup/Restore and

Consumer Product Help Center