Ztp is already enabled. Please report to administrator for troubleshooting

All Replies

• smb_corp_user
    smb_corp_user Posts: 163  Master Member
    5 Answers First Comment Friend Collector Second Anniversary

Sorry for not posting sooner. I must defer to the ZyXEL team members for a solution to this issue.

• Marcointegrated
    Marcointegrated Posts: 21  Freshman Member
    First Comment First Anniversary

ok, I and the other user are waiting for updates

• I am experiencing this issue as well. Please provide us with a resolution.

• Proxima
    Proxima Posts: 2
    First Comment

Good morning,
    I am also in the same situation. Can we deactivate the ZTP via the CLI and return to the WebGui interface?
    Maybe go back to an old configuration?

• smb_corp_user
    smb_corp_user Posts: 163  Master Member
    5 Answers First Comment Friend Collector Second Anniversary

There are some other pages outlining how to deal with the ZTP issue. See for example this Google search result:

set system ZTP disable

• Marcointegrated

But to be able to disable the ZTP is a procedure that must be carried out on the switches or on the firewall? On the guide you sent, it looks like this.

• Marcointegrated

Can this configuration be valid to insert into the putty console for the zyxel vpn 100 firewall?

• Proxima
    Proxima Posts: 2
    First Comment

does not work

• Is it true that ZTP is available when the Zywall is in SD-WAN mode(VPN100 user guide)? If that is true then does that mean that my Zywall VPN is not standalone anymore and is in SD-WAN mode?

Then the only way to go back to being standalone is by factory resetting my router?

"Note: If your ZyWALL VPN is in SD-WAN mode and want to return it to standalone mode, you
    need to reset the ZyWALL VPN to the factory defaults using the reset button (see the
    Troubleshooting chapter)." - Section 1.2 SD-WAN Mode of the VPN100 User's guide version 5.37

Security Highlight