NR7101 Nebula Zyxel air won't connect

Options

I'am new here (just bought the NR7101 Nebula) and i can't connect the Zyxel Air to the router. It's up and running but want to check/optimize the signal. I see the SSID, I scan the QR-code but ik keeps saying the username or password is not correct whatever i try! I can connect with my phone to the Zyxel netweork so the password must bu fine!! Any suggestions? It looks i can't het any support from Zyxel zo perhaps i must return the product? I got it 2 days ago!

All Replies

• SELBERG
    SELBERG Posts: 268  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 11
    Options

Turn on inbuilt wifi network!

Are you connected to your NR7101 wifi inbuilt network or another network?

You can increase coverage of your wifi if you go to "Network setting/Wireless" and set bandwith to 40 and tap "Apply".

• memmels
    memmels Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Thank you for the suggestion but i was standing next to the NR7101. I tried both methods. Can connect the NR7101 router Wifi with my phone ("normal" connection Phone-Router without internet) and connected to my normal Wifi with internetconnection. I can connect my notebook to the NR7101 ("normal" notebook-WiFi connection without Internet) only the Zyxel Air app can't connect does not recognize/accept the QR-code! Therefore i think the problem lays with the Zyzel Air app.

• memmels
    memmels Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

@Selberg, Thank you. Don't ask me how but someway you pointed me in the right direction and now i can acces the NR7101 with the Zyxel Air app !(with some error messages..) Unfortunately i can't do a speedtest it keeps saying: Connect your router to the internet (and it's certainly connected!!). To be continued:-)

• SELBERG
    SELBERG Posts: 268  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 11
    Options

Try this!

1. Turn off your N7101 internal wifi.

2. Uninstall your Zyxel air app and restart phone.

3. Install Zyxel air app.

4. Launch the app and select manual input, don´t scan……..

5. Fill in the information for your regular network and press "Log In".

You may get an error if you are logged into your NR7101 at the same time you are logged into Zyxel Air.

Consumer Product Help Center