Options
2»

All Replies

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 845  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hello @DWARD

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is v1 of the user guide, but it does not say that it is hardware version specific.

What firmware version is your device running please?

* Your latest screenshot was very helpful, as it seems like your device is running a version of firmware without showing the Configuration menu at all. An ISP customised firmware version.

Kind regards,

Tony

• DWARD
    DWARD Posts: 10
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Thank you. You mention ISP customised. I purchased this myself new from Amazon and there is no mention of it being ISP customised. Attached is a screenshot, that firmware is the latest that it says there is

• tonygibbs16
    tonygibbs16 Posts: 845  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited March 26
    Options

Hello @DWARD

You are welcome.

Your latest screenshot shows that your LTE3316-m604 device is running a customised version of firmware, because the firmware name does not end in C0 after the brackets.

This explains why you cannot see the Configuration menu, because someone has changed the firmware build.

I am not sure of the easiest way to get to your device onto the non-customised firmware line-up.

You probably need to log a trouble ticket with Zyxel using the following link. https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093996354#

Or you might want to ask the Amazon seller for a return and refund.

Kind regards,

Tony

Consumer Product Help Center