vpn Nebula USG50

fpetrossi
fpetrossi Posts: 4
First Comment

HI,
I need to create a VPN with Nebula USG50, I have the basic package. Can I proceed or do I need an advanced package? Because I tried to configure following the guide but it doesn't work.
Thank you

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,484  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @fpetrossi ,

oth Site-to-Site VPN and Remote Access VPN can be used with the Base Nebula Pack (free). If you don't use any advanced settings (those marked with a diamond icon), you can continue using the Base Pack without issues.

Are you receiving any error messages indicating that the VPN connection doesn't work?

By the way, please enable Zyxel support and provide us with the name of your Nebula organization/site here or via the private message by clinking to my account > Message.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• fpetrossi
    First Comment

Grazie,ho abilitato il supporto Zyxel. Il nome dell' organizzazione è Capobianco.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,484  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    edited July 11

Hi @fpetrossi ,

Dal registro eventi del tuo sito, possiamo vedere che all'utente "vpntest" è stata concessa una sessione L2TP su IPSec. Per supportarti meglio, potresti condividere cosa succede al client "vpntest" dopo la connessione avvenuta con successo? Inoltre, fornisci eventuali messaggi di avviso o di errore sul client che indicano il problema.

From your site's event log, we can see the User vpntest has been granted an L2TP over IPSec session. To better support you, could you please share what happens with the "vpntest" client after connecting successfully? Additionally, please provide any warning or error messages on the client that indicate the issue.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

• fpetrossi
    First Comment

l'errore che mi si presenta sul client è il seguente:

"Impossibile stabilire una connessione con il computer remoto. Potrebbe essere necessario modificare le impostazioni di rete per la connessione.

• fpetrossi
    First Comment

I solved it, the problem was on the network card. Thank you

Nebula Tips & Tricks