Is there a way to access my nas326 outside the home network - fritzbox 6591 cable

henrique82
henrique82 Posts: 1
edited July 2 in Personal Cloud Storage

i have the problem that i can't find a proper setting to configure my nas in fritzbox that i can access outside of my network. i did it according to avm's instructions but it didn't work.

maybe someone here can help me with my problem

thanks in advance

ich hab das problem das ich keine gescheite einstellung finde mein nas in fritzbox zu konfigurieren das ich außerhalb meines netzwerks zu zugreifen hab nach angaben von avm gemacht aber war fehlanzeige.

vielleicht kann mir einer hier helfen mit mein problem

schon mal ein dank im voraus

All Replies

• jackiewolk
    jackiewolk Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hello, if your ISP (Internet Service Provider) assigns you a dynamic IP address (which changes periodically), you'll need to set up Dynamic DNS (DDNS) on your router. DDNS allows you to associate a domain name with your changing IP address so that you can access your NAS using a consistent hostname.

• jackiewolk
    jackiewolk Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hello @ basket random, if your ISP (Internet Service Provider) assigns you a dynamic IP address (which changes periodically), you'll need to set up Dynamic DNS (DDNS) on your router. DDNS allows you to associate a domain name with your changing IP address so that you can access your NAS using a consistent hostname.@<a href="https://basketrandom.com">basket random</a>

Consumer Product Help Center