USG Flex200H license issue

GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 209  Master Member
Second Anniversary 100 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch

Hello,

I upgraded to 1.21 firmware and added this 200H to my Nebula site but I cannot see its licensing working:

While on Nebula I see a month of TRIAL activated:

Is there any known issue about that?

I would like to pair SecuReporter and test services before deploying it on the field.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,100  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Answer ✓

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Update: Your issue is that the device was set to the beta registration server for the beta program. Our engineer has helped to change to the production server and everything is fine now.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Have you refreshed the license status page on H GUI? If you have but the status is still the same status, please provide remote access for me to check. I will DM you to ask for remote access.

Zyxel Melen

• GiuseppeR
    Second Anniversary 100 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

yes I had. As you can see I have issues also with SecuReporter:

Would you like that I open a ticket from Nebula account linking to this post on the forum?

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @GiuseppeR,

You may choose the method you like, but please note that we need to log in to your H series with a local admin account to check this issue.

Zyxel Melen

• GiuseppeR

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

after half day of being online it seems to be stuck with the syncronization about TRIAL license from Nebula, also in this moment I see this screenshot when logging in remotely.

If I try to scan the QR code, it tells me that the device is already registered in Nebula.

• Zyxel_Melen
    Answer ✓

Hi @GiuseppeR,

Update: Your issue is that the device was set to the beta registration server for the beta program. Our engineer has helped to change to the production server and everything is fine now.

Zyxel Melen

• GiuseppeR

Hello @Zyxel_Melen

I confirm to have the solution working properly, thanks a lot as usual for your support.

Nebula Tips & Tricks